The ARCUSAFLEX coupling is a highly flexible rubber disc flywheel coupling with an axial plug-in facility, providing a torsionally soft connection between an internal combustion engine and a driven machine.
Advantages of the highly flexible ARCUSAFLEX coupling:
- Very high torsional flexibility with a linear torsional deflection characteristic
- Backlash-free torque transmission
- Available in many different versions
- Available in 15 sizes: from 200 Nm to 110000 Nm
- Temperature Range: -60°C – 130°C
- Ease of assembly thanks to the plug-In type design 11 with ample axial float
- High torsional vibration and shock load absorbing capability
- Compensation of major misalignments
- Torque limitation protecting the drive against overload
- Compliant with EU regulation 94/9/EG (ATEX 95)
The highly flexible torque transmission characteristic is achieved by a disc-shaped rubber element that is subjected to a torsional load and enables both, the absorption of high torsional vibrations and the compensation of major misalignments. For an optimum adaptation to the conditions of application three different kinds of vulcanisates are available: For application temperatures up to 80°C a natural/synthetic caoutchouc mixture as a standard version, up to 100°C a more heat resistant mixture and for higher application temperatures up to 130°C a silicone mixture.
We can supply Arcusaflex Couplings complete set with the hubs and flywheel flanges. Rubber Elements can also be supplied as per client requirements.
Types of Arcusaflex Couplings